In case you have any complaints about the functionality of the website you must fill in and send the appropriate form. You can find the Client Complaint Form here, complete it, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on “forgot password?” and a new password will be issued and sent to your email.
You can update the information in My Account>Personal Details or contact us by email.
The PrimeCFD's support team is here for you. You can contact us via email (email@example.com), or by the given phone number for your area in the contact us page.
No, PrimeCFD's is a web-based trading platform, meaning you can login to your account and trade on any device that has an internet connection.
All your deposits, withdrawals and portfolio history can be viewed in the My Account section. Just login to your account and select the information you wish to view.
A detailed list of all our available assets, their description, expiry times, symbol and trading hours is presented in the Asset Index page whose link can be found at the bottom of the homepage.
The time is set at GMT +0 and it's synchronized with the market time.
Green indicates the rising of a price, and red indicates the falling of a price.
A CFD is a Contract for Difference between the trader and a counterparty. When the contract is closed the trader receives from or pays to the counterparty the difference in value between the opening and closing prices – a profit if value rose on a buy contract and fell on a sell contract, and a loss if the value rose on a sell contract or fell on a buy. CFDs are leveraged instruments and therefore should be monitored at all times.
A commodity, index, stock, currency pair or any other financial asset that constitutes the basis for opening a contract.
The maximum investment amount varies with respect to Binary Option type. At Binary, Longterm and Pairs, the maximum investment amount is €/$ 1,500, for 60 Seconds and Ladder, the investment amount can reach €/$ 250 and at One Touch Options you can invest up to €/$ 500 per position.
Τhere is no registration fee.
Registering at PrimeCFD's is extremely simple:
1. Click on “Open Trading Account” on the home page.
2. Fill in the mandatory details.
3. Submit the form.
4. You will receive a welcome e-mail with a verification link. Click on it.
5. That’s all! Welcome to PrimeCFD's!
Our team at PrimeCFD's are here for you, and are readily available to help! You can contact us by Email, phone, telephone or through the Live Chat button on top of the page.
PrimeCFD's traders are responsible for their taxation liabilities, if any, at their place of residence. See our general terms for more details.
We take all possible measures to ensure your utmost security. We use the internationally accepted security system SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) that encrypts all credit card payments over the web. This system is automatic, and you will receive instant notification if your browser does not support it.
No. A deposit is not required and no credit/debit card details are required in order to register for this site. However, you will have to deposit money to start trading.
You can open an account in USD or EUR. Please note that you cannot change your currency selection after registration.
Setting up a trading account with PrimeCFD's is simple and secure. Deposits and withdrawals into your account can be made via credit card or Bank wire transfer. Clients funds are held in segregated accounts and are insured for your protection. Additionally, we implemented different security measures in order to guarantee your financial and personal data. We use the latest security technologies to protect your data online and our compliance procedures are in line with international financial standards.
Know Your Client procedures
All our clients need to verify their identity, in order to open a trading account with PrimeCFD's, by sending as a color copy of the following documents verifying their identity and residence.
- Proof of Identity: Valid Identity Card or Passport.
- Proof of Residence: Utility bill up to 6 months old (i.e. Water, Gas, Electricity, Phone Bill) or Bank Statement on the name of the client.
Documents may be submitted either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our documents submission system. You can find it when you are logged into your account – go to “My Account” page then to the “Upload Files” tab.
The below instructions apply to all PrimeCFD's Clients. Deposit via Credit/Debit Card (deposit fees do not apply).
- Minimum deposit amount: EUR / USD 100
- Maximum deposit amount per single transaction: 5,000
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Deposit” tab.
- Select “Credit Card” as deposit type.
- Fill in the online deposit form, enter the amount you wish to deposit in your account.
- Approve the transaction by clicking the button “Apply”.
- Provide to email@example.com Color copy of your Credit Card, showing only the name, expiration date, last four digits on the front and the signature on the back. For your reassurance, please ensure that all other details are concealed.
- Your trading account will be credited with deposited amount within few minutes.
Your trading account can be funded ONLY via your own card. Third party funding is not allowed.
Deposit via Wire Transfer (there might be a transfer fee applied by your bank):
- Minimum deposit amount: EUR / USD 100
- Maximum deposit amount per single transaction: Unlimited
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Deposit” tab.
- Select “Wire” as deposit type.
- You will be provided with the Wire Transfer Details necessary to make the deposit.
- Copy the Bank Account details provided, using the IBAN No according to the currency of your trading account to avoid currency conversion on the arrival of your funds.
- Provide copy of the wire transfer confirmation (SWIFT) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It can take up to 5 business days for the wire to appear in your trading account.
Your trading account can be funded ONLY from your own bank account. Third party funding is not allowed.
The below instructions apply to all PrimeCFD's Clients.
On the event of Withdrawal request, the funds will be transferred according to the original method used to fund your trading account.
In order to request the withdrawal, fill in the Withdrawal Form, that can be found under My Account/Withdrawal.
Filling the form
- Client Information: fill in all required fields with relevant info.
- Depending on the Withdrawal method, fill in the details for Credit Card or wire transfer:
- If you choose Withdrawal via Credit/Debit Card all you need to fill in, is the Cardholder name and the last 4 digits of the Card number.
- If you choose Withdrawal via Wire Transfer you are required to provide following information:
- Beneficiary Bank: name of your bank
- Beneficiary Bank Address: full address of your bank, including city and the country
- IBAN No/Account No: IBAN no. is necessary for international transfers/ account no. is not mandatory
- Beneficiary’s full name: your name as stated on the bank account
- Intermediary Bank: this field is not mandatory
- SWIFT/BIC code: please provide your Bank’s SWIFT or BIC code
3. Please sign the withdrawal form and send it back to us at email@example.com.
Once a withdrawal form is submitted, it can take up to 3 business days to approve and process the request. It can take up to 5 business days for the funds to show in your account.Kindly note, that we will only process your withdrawal request, if your account is in compliance with the Know Your Client legal requirements.
You can withdraw money from your account by either using your credit card (in case you deposited money with credit card) or wire transfer.
250EUR, 250USD, or 250GBP, depending on the currency of choice in your account.
It depends on the deposit method.
1. Credit card - 5,000 USD
2. Wire - Unlimited
3. Western Union - 10,000 USD
No. The is no minimum withdrawal amount.
A SWIFT code is the unique identification code of a particular bank that is used when transferring money between banks. Your bank can tell you what its SWIFT code is. If the SWIFT code comprises only eight digits, you will have to insert XXX at the end.
Of course! Even if your withdrawal request is being processed, you can still cancel the withdrawal and return the money to your PrimeCFD's account. The withdrawal cancellation option is especially useful when you do not have sufficient funds in your account, but you wish to continue trading. You can simply cancel your withdrawal by contacting us by phone or email.
At PrimeCFD's, you can make any wire transfer over the amount of USD500(JPY50000). There is a commission of USD25 (JPY2500) added to the wire transfer. Please note that the wire transfer must be in accordance to the details which are posted on the banking page under Wire Transfer. Please email a copy of the wire transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. It can take up to 5 business days for the funds to appear in your PrimeCFD's account.
For your information, there is a window of two businesses that are designated as a period of examination in PrimeCFD's from the day that the payment request was received. After that examination period, the remittance to the customer will be completed within 5-7 business days.
Upon any uncertainty, question, or comment, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!
PrimeCFD's allows you to make payments through the method of your choice be it credit card, debit card, wire transfer, Carte Bleue or WebMoney. The following credit/debit cards are accepted:
VISA, MASTERCARD, Carte Bleue, or MAESTRO
The lowest amount of payment by credit card is 100 USD (10,000 JPY).
In order for a deposit or withdrawal to be successfully activated, proper documentation for personal identification must be supplied by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax when your PrimeCFD's account is established:
1. Picture ID: This can be any public document such as passport or driver’s license.
2. Documentation that can confirm present address, like a receipt within the last 6 months of a public utility bill.
3. If you invested by credit card, then a copy of the credit card used for the investment must be sent. For your own security, please cover your card number on the front of the card, leaving only the last 4 digits visible, and also cover the CVV number on the back of the card, leaving the signature visible.
That’s all! Now you can deposit and withdraw to your discretion.
“Buy” represents the “up” direction that a price may take. If you believe that the price of the asset will rise by the expiry, then “BUY” is the button to click.
Sell represents the “down” direction that a price may take. If you believe that the price of the asset will fall by the expiry time, then “SELL” is the button to click.
Once you have deposited funds, you can make a trade by clicking on “BUY” if you believe that the price of the chosen asset will rise by expiry, or by clicking on “SELL” if you believe that the asset price will fall by the expiry time. You will then be asked the amount you wish to invest, and to approve the trade. The selection may be canceled by clicking on "X" at any time before the approval of the trade. Please note that the rate keeps updating in the investment box.
A successful investment will be in accordance with the price differential between the opening and closing rates of the contract.
Rates are the quoted prices of the underlying assets. The rate is the price offered by PrimeCFDs, based on live feeds from Reuters. Please not that rates offered by PrimeCFDs are not always reflective of exact market prices – they can vary up to a few pips. The rates we present in the trading boxes on our home page are those at which PrimeCFDs is willing to open and/or close a contract.
The expiry rate is the price of the underlying asset at the time of expiry according to feed providers such as Reuters.
The expiration time is the time and date at which an contract expires.
Like the market, rates at PrimeCFD's are dynamic and change every second. The market fluctuations affect our automatic pricing engine, which displays rates at real-time. However, here at PrimeCFD's, rate capturing is as good as technology allows. Additionally, you have the option to cancel your trade if you did not receive the exact rate you wished to trade on.
For your convenience, PrimeCFD's makes rate analysis as easy as possible, by showing a blinking movement every time the price fluctuates, and by the color indicator, which turns the price green upon upward movement, or red upon downward movement.
Unsuccessful trades are usually a result of insufficient funds, or if you are attempting a trade on an asset outside of the market trading hours. If neither of these reasons are the case, please contact us by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone.